Sunday, January 19, 2014

The P90 Project

  Some time ago a family member gave me a used copy of the P90 workout (not to be confused P90X).  For those who have never heard of it, P90 is a carefully planned workout consisting of two alternating workouts; cardio/abs and strength training designed to give a total body workout.  There are even extra videos as you advance to a higher level.
  According to their website, P90 is supposed to transform my body in 90 days.  I have decided to put them to the test.  Starting tomorrow I plan to commit myself to the workouts for 90 days and see what happens.  I will let you know how I am doing along the way.  Hopefully I will end up with a leaner, stronger body at the end.  Wish me luck.
    What workout programs have you tried, and what were the results?

1 comment:

  1. My mom, sister and I did it about 10 years ago. Being only a teen at the time I didn't do well in sticking to it, but from what I remembered it seemed really reasonable. Also, Tony is entertaining enough that you don't get bored watching the same video over and over.

    ReplyDelete