Monday, January 20, 2014

P90 Day 1- What I'm Doing Different

   I started my P90 challenge this morning and I feel great.  Today was a circuit training day and I put my resistance bands to good use (more on resistance bands later).  I am looking forward to doing cardio abs tomorrow.
   For this 90 day round I am focusing on the workout.  The P90 program also includes a nutritional plan and supplements.  I am ignoring these for the moment because I like what I am already doing in these areas.  In a previous article I wrote about 'Forks Over Knives' a documentary which has greatly influenced how I eat.  For the past eight months I have followed a plant based diet and have no intention of changing.  The P90 nutrition program may be worth a try for any omnivores out there.  The recipes I skimmed looked good and I do occasionally use their recipe for homemade fries, but what little I've seen is not catered to us herbivores.   As for supplements, I  take a multivitamin every day and my plant based diet is rich in vitamins and minerals.
   For anyone interested in P90.  I tried to find a clip of the video on you tube.  The only one I found that had the video itself is a short infomercial.   I do not have all of the extra materials they advertise since I got it second hand, but so far I haven't missed them.

Do you have a favorite workout?  If so what is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment