Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Project Unclutter: Day 3

   Life gets in the way of the noblest of goals.  It's nearly 11am on day three of Project Unclutter and I have not yet begun today's tasks.  Mostly due to the two and a half hours I spent at the mechanics this morning only to learn that I have to go back this afternoon when the part comes in.  Other than that things are going well.
  Since I have nothing new to report yet I thought I'd share something fun.  I mentioned in a previous post that Erin Rooney Doland the author of Unclutter Your Life in One Week recommended creating a playlist for a thirty minute daily clean.  I thought I would share mine today.  (It may change as I continue to develop it.)  I tried to pick upbeat songs.  I figured if it makes me want to dance it will make me want to move (hence all the swing music).  I hope you enjoy it.


  1. This is Your Life by Switchfoot
  2. Magic Dance by David Bowie
  3. Just Can't Get Enough by Depeche Mode
  4. You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) by Dead or Alive
  5. This Cat's On a Hot Tin Roof by Brian Setzer Orchestra
  6. White & Nerdy by "Weird Al" Yankovic
  7. Bei Mir Bist Du Shoen by Janis Siegel
  8. So Long Farewell Goodbye by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Do you listen to music while you clean?  If so what do you listen too?

2 comments:

  1. Super bass by Nicki Minaj
    Anything!!! by Switchfoot :)
    Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO
    Still working on the list...
    Hoppipolla from the movie Penelope's soundtrack

    Great idea by the way. It works and since I like the songs I have something to look forward to as I clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm glad you enjoy it. I'll have to check out some of yours too.

    ReplyDelete