Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Three Goals

God, Grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to Change the things I cannot accept,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
Serenity Prayer

Change is possible. There are three general areas of my life I have wished to improve upon for a long time. I have worked on each of these three goals for many years,  
focusing on one or another for periods of time. Although I have experienced limited 
success, for the most part I have not been able to obtain my goals. I believe that this is because in focusing on one area I neglect the others. Ultimately I plan to achieve all 
three goals and therefore must change my behavior in all areas to succeed.
So what are my three goals?

Goal 1: Get financially stable
Goal 2: Get healthy
Goal 3: Get organized

I will be posting once a week (probably on Wednesdays) about achieving these goals. In doing so, I hope to keep myself accountable to you, the reader, and to encourage any of you who may share my struggles. The change starts now.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I wish you the best of luck with this Iris.

    ReplyDelete