Thursday, February 2, 2012

Project Unclutter: Final Thoughts

  A month ago, I started Project Unclutter.  I got the idea from a book: Unclutter Your Life in One Week by Erin Rooney Doland.  So the big question is, did I unclutter my life?  Not entirely.  I have made great strides in uncluttering my wardrobe, kitchen, bathroom, and living room.  I have also managed to maintain the level of order I've found for a solid month.  It will still take more time for my study.
  Having tried it would I recommend Unclutter Your Life in One Week?  Absolutely.  I have been a pack rat my entire life.  I have tried many different plans to relieve myself from CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome) and so far this has been the only one that seems to work for me.  I had the desire to be organized before, but now I feel that I have finally been shown the way.

What books have made a difference in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment